Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Out with the old, in with the new.

I love Agent, it's easily the best email software I've ever had. No annoying HTML messages, great for news and mail and it's small and fast.

Alas, Windows 2000 doesn't love Agent as much as I do (And the people that make agent haven't posted any updates on it in a long time, so I don't know if they love it.)

Happiness is opening a 64meg inbox into word so that you can salvage the last messages you downloaded before Windows 2000 decided to make your email software perpetually crash during startup so you can't even export the mail.

Only 5,463 pages to go. ;)

I'm moving to Eudora, with HTML turned off. Woot.

Even though Agent doesn't work, Win2k is still pretty sweet. If agent releases a new version, I'll more than likely migrate back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home