Saturday, July 28, 2001

Well, in 3 days I am moving to Southern Ontario and I'm really looking forward to starting a new life. Some things will be the same, I'm still working for the company I work for up here, but I'll be telecommuting instead of going into an office. I don't mind that because it gives me the flexibility of working whenever I want and around my assignments and the like.

I'm almost packed, the movers are coming on Monday, everything will beready by then. I don't have a heck of a lot left to do, rright now I'm just making sure everything is in one room that is going with the movers and then sending things off to the Sally Ann.

I miss my friends terribly already, I'm going to make sure they have the address of this page so they can check it often.. :D Hi, Guys! I miss you all, and I want you to all come and visit me. We can have a big party at the family cottage and roleplay all night ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home